Skip To Main Content


Contact the Nursing Office

  • Viola Bustos-herrera, Health Assistant
  • Marian Merritt, Nurse


The nurse or the health assistant can administer medications at school if a doctor completes the "Medication Authorization Form" for prescription medications. Over-the-counter (OTC's) can be given for up to 10 days if the parent signs the OTC form.

Asthma inhalers and other emergency medications have special forms that need to be filled out by the doctor. Please do not send any medications to school with your child unless these forms are filled out. All forms can be found in the health room.

Update Your Contact Information

It is EXTREMELY important that parents keep all home, work and emergency contact numbers updated through the school's clerk, Yolanda Lajeuenesse.